Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photographs! :)

Hey everyone,

Today I went for a hike behind the University and took some pictures. I know some of you may be interested to see what my dorm looks like and stuff so I decided I'd upload a few that I took before leaving George Roberts. I'd give you all an update on what's going on here but it's been completely dead. I've spent most of the weekend in my room trying to study and write papers. My complete lack of social life is mainly due to the fact that all the Australians have left us this weekend - and even some of the Americans. It's absolutely dead and almost creepy here at good old GR.

Anyway - I'll update as soon as something interesting happens, which I hope is soon! :) Count down to Sydney is now at five days! Yay!!

Love and miss you all xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment